CANVAS DESIGN | ALLOY IMAGE BOX
Canvas design 3D Image box is contour cut and folded using our patented Photo-Box™ cut-and-fold system, fashioning a ready-to-hang product. The self-framing, brushed finish of the Canvas Box makes an elegant and professional look refined statement.
WHY CANVAS DESIGN IMAGE BOX?
It’s the revolutionary new way to display your images and photos. At Anvy, our designers and engineers work together through every stage of development. It’s what makes remarkable innovation possible. Aluminum Image Box is born from this innovation – your high-definition photo is printed directly to aluminium, then a protective UV liquid coating is applied. The printed metal sheet is mitre grooved and fabricated to create the finished Alloy Box, which is secured neatly to the wall with concealed keyhole fixings. It looks like raised metal suspended on your wall which gives it a dramatic and spectacular look.
- Printed directly to metal, with or without white ink
- Superior high definition printing
- Indoor durable and long outdoor life
- Can be made up to 5′x10′ with standard 1″ edge thickness
- Available in brushed aluminium, gold, copper and gloss white options
- Custom edge colors and image wrap options
- Water & fade resistant with UV liquid coating protection
|Colour||Brushed Aluminium, Gloss White, gold, copper|
|Edge colour||Custom colours, image wrap|
|Thickness||1″(standard), 1.5″, 2″|
|Lamination||UV Liquid Coated for Protection|
- You can get or choose any size and shape you want
- You can choose the finishes you want. Contact us
- Can be printed and custom cut in all sizes.
ARTWORK PRINT GUIDELINES
- File format should be High Resolution. Check our file format guide.
- Duplicate your files before you flatten the layers to ensure you can go back and edit
- Some files require a bleed. Remember to check on the product
- When possible supply pantone colour numbers
- Include all fonts used in your file, or convert to outlines or curves.
If you need additional help with the design and layout of your graphics, get in touch to our CSR team and we’ll be more than happy to assist you.Contact us
A batten is a molding with 30-45 degree slope used to hang objects.