PetG can be semi-rigid to rigid depending on its thickness. Because of its cost effective and printable, it is often the replacement material for acrylic and polycarbonate.It is an ideal solution for diverse applications including retail graphics, POP displays/fixtures, indoor signs and formed parts like inserts
PetG can also be used as a protective top layer in combination with our other products for a unique and durable display.
- Choice of satin silver, polished chrome, or anodized black standoffs
- Superior High Definition direct printing (not laminated)
- Flamed polished edges and superb glossy finish look
- Water- and fade-resistant
- Durable for both Indoor and outdoor
|Reverse Print with White||Yes|
|Thickness||0.020, 0.040, 0.060 & 0.080|
|Shape Contour Cut||Yes|
|Lamination Options||Gloss, Matte|
|Display Options||Double-sided Tape|
ARTWORK PRINT GUIDELINES
- File format should be High Resolution. Check our file format guide.
- Duplicate your files before you flatten the layers to ensure you can go back and edit
- Some files require a bleed. Remember to check on the product
- Ensure all files are properly named along with company’s name
- When possible supply pantone colour numbers
- Include all fonts used in your file, or convert to outlines or curves.
If you need additional help with the design and layout of your graphics, get in touch to our CSR team and we’ll be more than happy to assist you.Contact us