ARTWORK PRINT GUIDELINES
- File format should be High Resolution. Check our file format guide.
- Duplicate your files before you flatten the layers to ensure you can go back and edit
- Some files require a bleed. Remember to check on the product
- Ensure all files are properly named along with company’s name
- When possible supply pantone colour numbers
- Supply all logos and illustrated graphics in vector format whenever is possible
- Include all fonts used in your file, or convert to outlines or curves.
If you need additional help with the design and layout of your graphics, get in touch to our CSR team and we’ll be more than happy to assist you.Contact us