Wall decals are very common in hallways, elevator doors, trucks and vans, billboards, malls, banks, grocery stores, beauty salons, show booths, photo reproduction, murals, signs, banners, posters, home art, your child’s bedroom, and more.
- Available in high-tack or low-tack removable vinyls
- Sized to fit your space
- Metallic, matte or gloss vinyls available
- Printed images or contour cut lettering and designs available
- Made from durable vinyl
- Indoor and outdoor material options
Elevator doors, trucks and vans, billboards, malls, banks, grocery stores, beauty salons, show booths, photo reproduction, murals, signs, banners, posters, home art, your child’s bedroom, and more.
VARIETY OF MATERIALS
A fabric adhesive vinyl safe for almost any surface, in – or outdoors!
- Aqua Tac
A high quality film that has a high rigidity and tensile strength with outstanding optical purity.
A non-destructive application that can be used on any smooth surface such as windows, floor and walls.
ARTWORK PRINT GUIDELINES
- File format should be High Resolution. Check our file format guide.
- Duplicate your files before you flatten the layers to ensure you can go back and edit
- Some files require a bleed. Remember to check on the product
- Ensure all files are properly named along with company’s name
- When possible supply pantone colour numbers
- Include all fonts used in your file, or convert to outlines or curves.
If you need additional help with the design and layout of your graphics, get in touch to our CSR team and we’ll be more than happy to assist you.Contact us