Indoor, outdoor, top or bottom, use your windows as free advertising.
With window decals and graphics from Anvy Digital, you can promote your business, organization, product or event effectively and at low-cost.
We have a wide variety of window decals for your business branding.From front adhesive window stickers to custom vinyl lettering and many more.Our clear stickers and static will allow your customized window decals to be removed and reused on any glass surfaces.
As a result, our removable window decals and clings will ensure its quality and durability that will ensure your specific informations stays visible and will last for long period of time.Also we have a dozes of materials that are available at a competitive price and also we provide the highest quality of prints and products.
- Clear, etched-looked, printed or white vinyl available
- Contour cut and full print
- Waterproof vinyl and ink for indoor or outdoor use
- Full Quality color Uv printing
- Installation available at additional costs
- Retail, commercial, service Industry
- Hospitals, medical and professional offices
- Government, public and private offices
- Showrooms and hotels
Our vinyl comes in several different sizes, and can be cut in any shape and size to suit your needs.
For installation use squeegee and test decals.
- You can get or choose any size and shape you want
- You can choose the finishes you want. Contact us
- Can be printed and custom cut in all sizes.
ARTWORK PRINT GUIDELINES
- File format should be High Resolution. Check our file format guide.
- Duplicate your files before you flatten the layers to ensure you can go back and edit
- Some files require a bleed. Remember to check on the product
- Ensure all files are properly named along with company’s name
- When possible supply pantone colour numbers
- Include all fonts used in your file, or convert to outlines or curves.
If you need additional help with the design and layout of your graphics, get in touch to our CSR team and we’ll be more than happy to assist you.Contact us
Susan Mitchell –
It’s very cute and a good idea to stick this for my kindergarten. I love it!
Window replacement –
Is Vinyl a Good Choice for Door and Window Frames?